ALREADY ENROLLED? Forgot Password?
Mobile Phones Terms & Conditions
SHELL MOBILE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Participants who opt-in for text messaging will be automatically subscribed to receive 1 text message per month and oil change reminders from the Shell® Lubrication Limited Warranty program.
How To Opt-In
To opt-in or subscribe to our service, you must register at our website www.quakerstatewarranty.com
How To Opt-Out:
Participants may exit the program at any time by sending the word STOP to the short code 91247. The words END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOP ALL, and QUIT are also opt-out words associated with this program. You will not receive any additional messages until you re-register.
How To Get Help:
To get help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our toll free number at 877-422-7645. From your mobile phone, you may request our contact information at anytime by texting HELP to 91247. Please Note:
- The Shell Lubrication Warranty program text-messaging service is provided without charge, but participants will be responsible for the standard text messaging and data rates for text messages sent and received from a participant’s handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan (Message and Data Rates May Apply)
- The Shell Lubrication Warranty program text-messaging service may be subject to fees and charges imposed by a participant’s wireless service provider under their mobile plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Not all handsets may be supported.
- Currently Supported Carriers:, ACS Wireless, Alltel, (includes Midwest) AT&T, Bluegrass, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular South, Centennial, Cincinnati Bell, Cox Wireless, East Kentucky Network, GCI Communications, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, MetroPCS®, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Revol Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile® USA, Thumb Cellular, U.S. Cellular®, United, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, WCC or WCW (West Central Wireless). The supported carriers may change at any time without prior notice.
- Note: We are unable to deliver SMS’s to T-Mobile® USA prepaid and MVNO (virtual network) subscribers due to T-Mobile policy.
- For any questions or concerns call toll free, between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday, at 877-422-7645.
DISCLAIMER – THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH TEXT MESSAGING ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONE SHALL BE IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE TEXT MESSAGING OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH TEXT MESSAGING, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER ALSO APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE.
*The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
Last Revised: 3/27/2011
®/™ Trade-mark of Shell. Used under license by Shell Canada Incorporated.
© 2011 SOPUS Products. All rights reserved. 158385